SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- GOT7’s Youngjae to release 1st solo LP “Do It” next month
- [Today’s K
- Lotte names ex
- Yoon hosts luncheon meeting with Korean atomic bomb victims in Hiroshima on Chuseok
- USS Carl Vinson deploys for Indo
- Lotte increases efforts to give back to society
- Traffic jam expected to ease late Thursday, 1st day of Chuseok holiday
- Diplomatic vehicle blessed for safety via Hindu ritual by S. Korean Embassy in India